Black chocolate mousse without sugar French style
Black Chocolate Mousse
Unctuous… pure velvet!
Preparation: 10 minutes
cooking time : 5 minutes
- 100 gr of black chocolate and 3 eggs
1. Break 100 gr of black chocolate into pieces, put it in a small bowl adding 2 tablespoons of water and place it for 30 seconds into a microwave. Take it out and stir to get a smooth paste.
2. Add 3 yolks, stirring vigorously.
3. Beat the 3 egg whites until very firm with a whisk (or a food processor).
4. In a large bowl, gently mix the chocolate and the white mass.
5. Arrange into bowls and chill for 3 hours
Chef’s Secret: I am adding to the egg whites a zest of an orange finely grated
Text and pictures